Every year, we spend weeks trying to sum up an entire year full of memorable moments. We include all the goings on here in Libby, and tales from wherever our love of fly fishing happened to take us during the year. Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find in this year’s newsletter.
- Read fly fishing tales from the river and meanderings from L.A. to Seattle following The Fly Fishing Show and the Wintergrass festival.
- Take in a heartwarming story about 13-year-old Tucker and his day “up the Yaak” where we joyfully watched as he coaxed in a fish like a pro.
- We’ve got events and updates from the River Bend Restaurant and we’re adding remote fish camps this year too!
- We’ll tell you about a place that’s truly away from it all in the extreme NW corner of Montana, and then we’ll fill you in on big game, upland birds and waterfowl hunts.
- Love fishing AND hunting? Read about the Missouri River Cast and Blast!
- We’d like to share a few special memories of a special man who passed last year and we’ll truly miss.
- Check out reviews for Dad’s WW2 Memoirs “In the Company of Heroes” and pick up the Sheldon Mountain Boys CD.
We hope you enjoy it and we hope to make you a part of our special memories for 2014!